Online forum community containing some of the best forum posts

Vault Online Forums Secret Community

free online forum community
Welcome to Vault Online Forums Secret Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

SpoofCard Caller ID Spoofing
Make truly private calls with SpoofCard

SiteFever is giving away $500.00

Last post 08-25-2007, 8:15 AM by Austin. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-25-2007, 8:15 AM 161

SiteFever is giving away $500.00

Recently I came across a site that seems to have tons of potential for making money online. It's called Sitefever.com and it's best described as an internet marketing & SEO blog. There's some great information there for webmasters trying to find alternate ways for generating an online revenue.

Right now the website is running a simple contest with a big payout for one lucky winner. Let me explain. Every blog that creates a link back to SiteFever makes them throw $1.00 in a prize pool. Sitefever will continue to toss $1.00 in the pool all the way up to $500.00 maximum.

On September 12 2007, one site will be chosen at random to receive the prize! It's simple and your're reading my entry. The more websites that participate the larger the winnings are.

Just head on over to SiteFever.com to grab the HTML code that Sitefever provides for all contestants.

This will be a very interesting outcome.  So far, this is the first contest I've participated in at the site.  Hopefully they will record a video of them drawing the name of the winner.  Remember this is going on until September 12th.
View as RSS news feed in XML