Online forum community containing some of the best forum posts

Vault Online Forums Secret Community

free online forum community
Welcome to Vault Online Forums Secret Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

SpoofCard Caller ID Spoofing
Make truly private calls with SpoofCard

This is what happens when you communicate with www.acreativedesktop.com

Last post 12-18-2007, 3:14 AM by Austin. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-18-2007, 3:14 AM 241

This is what happens when you communicate with www.acreativedesktop.com

I received this email recently.

I recently found your website by browsing the directory at DMOZ for sports related websites. I run my own website Bay Area Kicks, and I am trying to link to good websites I think my visitors might like to visit once they are done on my site. Since my website talks about various athletic shoes daily, I am positive my 1,000s of daily visitors (people interested in sports) would be interested in your website.

I figured you wouldn't mind if I link to your site since we are not competitors, and it could be an opportunity for you to have increased traffic.

Please let me know if this is OK with you?

Do you think you can link back to my website also? Thanks.
    This person is wanting to link to the Topshot table tennis blog which is located on this website. After checking out the site I quickly saw that BayAreaKicks.com is a creative website displaying excellent information about unique shoes. The images of the different "kicks" are very high quality which is great for others that are in the market for a brand new pair of shoes.

Even though I truly believe the site is a great site with unique content, it doesn't have any table tennis shoes and a search of table tennis over there returns zero results. BayAreaKicks does fit perfectly right here into the forums since these forums are about finding creative websites.

Since this person took the time to shoot me a friendly link request email that wasn't computer generated, I decided to write this post.

That's just what happens when you communicate with www.acreativedesktop.com
View as RSS news feed in XML