Online forum community containing some of the best forum posts

Vault Online Forums Secret Community

free online forum community
Welcome to Vault Online Forums Secret Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

SpoofCard Caller ID Spoofing
Make truly private calls with SpoofCard

ChaCha mobile answer service - Good Guides and great answers

Last post 07-17-2008, 11:53 PM by Austin. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-05-2008, 6:38 PM 454

ChaCha mobile answer service - Good Guides and great answers

If you haven't used ChaCha, the free online mobile answers service yet, you're missing out on a great service for your mobile device.  Call up the 1-800 number and the computer generated voice will listen as you ask a question.  Hang up and wait for your answer via text message from a real person.  It's as simple as it sounds.

Good Guides and great answers will be posted to this thread

Here inside this post at the Vault Forums Secret Community, you'll find a listing of the best answers that I've received while using the ChaCha mobile answers service.  This thread will also be a place to show how effective some of the ChaCha guides actually are.  Some of these Guides really know how to get the job done.

As a ChaCha user, I'm not really worried about receiving a response in record time.  I'm more about quality.  Waiting an extra minute or two for a researched and confirmed answer makes all the difference.  If you think about it, many  mobile device users pay for text messaging by the text.

Thanks goes out to all the good Guides and great answers below.

Click to watch
    WatchFormat: ???
    Duration: 1:16
  •  07-05-2008, 7:12 PM 455 in reply to 454

ChaCha mobile answer service - Top Guides and great answers

Top Guides and Answers List - Good Guide  #1

Jacob M.

QUESTION:

What is the total number of unemployed people in Las Vegas, Nevada?  Not the percentage, the actual number.  Thank you.

ANSWER:

Well there are 538,653 people living in las vegas and 273,147 of them are employed so that makes 265,506 people not employed.

Thank you Jacob for a great answer. Here's how that question came about....

Sitting around with a few friends, the subject of unemployment came up.   Recently, a new law was passed that extends the unemployment benefits an additional 13 weeks for 50,000 Nevadans.  That prompted the question.

Jacob, the question that I really wanted to know the answer for would have required much more time to gather and confirm.  Nice work man.

•  07-17-2008, 11:53 PM 462 in reply to 454

ChaCha mobile answer service - Paying a Las Vegas traffic ticket online

Here's another great answer I received from the ChaCha questions and answers service.  A friend was over and asked me where she could pay a traffic ticket online in Las Vegas, Nevada.  This was a great question to ask the ChaCha guides.

Question

What is the Nevada website to pay traffic tickets?

Answer (Judith - ChaCha guide)
    As far as I can tell, you can only pay online if you live in Vegas. Just to be sure, what city gave you the ticket? Go ChaCha!

I then replied to their follow-up question with this response....

Las Vegas

A minute or two later, I received a text from ChaCha.  Here's the final response.

Answer (Brett - ChaCha guide)
    This is the website to pay Las Vegas tickets:  http://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/pay/pay_tickets.asp  Good luck with everything.

This is a great answer and absolutely correct.  If you're looking for information about paying a Las Vegas traffic ticket online, you should know that only certain types of violations can be paid via online.  Check out the website for more information.

View as RSS news feed in XML