Online forum community containing some of the best forum posts

Vault Online Forums Secret Community

free online forum community
Welcome to Vault Online Forums Secret Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

SpoofCard Caller ID Spoofing
Make truly private calls with SpoofCard

Download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for Windows.

Last post 09-29-2007, 5:24 AM by Austin. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-18-2007, 2:09 PM 148

Download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for Windows.

Wolf ET sounds as mp3s

Where to download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds

Do you love Wolfenstein Enemy Territory so much that you just want to surround yourself with anything related to this superior online game? If so you're not alone and in fact there are many of us out there that need our weekly dose of head shots.

Now you can bring Wolf ET to your desktop in a whole new way. I went ahead and extracted all of my favorite ET sounds from their .pk3 files and converted them to .mp3 format so you can easily download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds to your desktop and use them for whatever you please.

I used these sounds to replace most of the default Windows XP sounds. You can download the .zip file that contains 21 Enemy Territory sounds right here at this website. You will have to register here at this site first though. Registering at this site is quick and painless.

How to download the Wolfenstein sounds

After registering here at this site look for the "Files" tab towards the top of the page. Inside there you will be able to download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for Windows. In the near future, I'd like to post more Wolf ET sounds, but that depends on the amount of people that download this first sound pack.

I even created a 2 minute video that shows my desktop as I demonstrate the sounds for you. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds video
  •  09-29-2007, 5:24 AM 186 in reply to 148

Re: Download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for Windows.

UPDATE:  More Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for windows.

Okay so I went ahead and added a few more downloads to the Wolfenstein Enemy Territory sounds for Windows folder. 

Now there are two more files, one with all 174 Allied sounds and another with all 162 Axis chat sounds.

Enjoy.

View as RSS news feed in XML